(HOTMAN = Hemodynamic and Oxygen Transport Monitoring & Management Systems)
HOTMAN System has both the FDA 510(k) marketing approval and CE-Certification.
As the era of stand-alone monitors for individual cardiodynamic and/or hemodynamic parameters ends (such as blood pressure monitor, pulse oximetry monitor,...), complete systems for assessment, monitoring and management of hemodynamics and oxygen transport dynamics are emerging. The HOTMAN System is a clear harbinger of this profound change. HOTMAN System not only assesses and monitors a patient's complete hemodynamics and oxygen transport dynamics, it also enables the clinician to manage a patient's hemodynamic state (to administer therapeutic correction of the system-identified hemodynamic causes of abnormal hemodynamics). In addition, its unique feature enables the hemodynamic therapy modeling (on-screen prediction of hemodynamic changes to take place as a result of an on-screen application of cardioactive and vasoactive drugs).
As discussed in the Hemodynamic Management, hemodynamic measurement consists of simultaneous measurement of both blood pressure and blood flow. For continuous, hands-free acquisition of blood flow and cardiodynamic parameters, HOTMAN System uses BoMed's proprietary Thoracic Electrical Bioimpedance (TEB) technology. Blood pressure is measured by any auscultatory or automated external blood pressure device and the values of Systolic and Diastolic blood pressures are periodically entered via the System's keyboard. HOTMAN System is actually a single-purpose host system/PC with the HOTMAN hemodynamic acquisition, storage, monitoring, management and modeling software installed.
HOTMAN System is technologically, hemodynamically, economically and clinically more advanced than host of stand-alone monitors performing some parts of HOTMAN Monitoring functions, though none of these monitors offers the hemodynamic management capability:
HOTMAN System Display Screens:
Any HOTMAN System can be operated either in a "All Noninvasive Data" mode, or in "Invasive Data Available" mode:
- Preoperative hemodynamic assessment in a matter of minutes, especially information about the status of volemia during hemodialysis.
- Postoperative monitoring and management
- Home Health Care hemodynamic monitoring and management
- Rapid assessment and management of hypertension. Click here to see a Case Study of resistant hypertension.
- 24-hour Holter monitoring of complete hemodynamics
- Sleep studies
- Cardio-pulmonary laboratory evaluation
- Sports medicine
- Wellness Centers and preventive cardiovascular care: maintenance of health
- Fertility Clinics
- Male impotence centers
- Pharmaceutical Research - Establishing vectorial effects of cardio- and vasoactive drugs and/or drugs with a cardio- or vasoactive effects
Whereas some medical systems enable management of patients' data, HOTMAN Systems enable the management of patients
HEMO SAPIENS INC., the Company that
developed the HOTMAN System, is now dissolved.
However, its intellectual property and inventory of HOTMAN Systems is available for acquisition.
Contact us for details at email@example.com